Wednesday, June 24, 2015

A Few Changes

So I decided to make a few changes to the blog.

I've decided to go fully English, and will talk about the experience of being Gay and Asian (and Muslim too) so that it can resonates with a lot more people. So everyone can come and read my blog, that is if it's interesting enough.

I've yet to see where this will go, I might go back to the hybrid-style. I'm more comfortable writing in English as a way of telling a story, and Malay as a way of bringing my fabulous Felicia out of me - which is apparent in my previous posts.

I've also change the name of the blog to Gaysian Life. I think it's apparent where 'Gaysian' stems from - Gay and Asian.

So yeah, this is all new to me, blogging and everything. So we'll see how it goes alright. If you have any doubts, I don't mind some feedbacks. The comment section is always open for you to drop your presence here.

Until then, adios :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice :)