Sunday, July 19, 2015

Celebrating

So Eid is here, finally I can have my morning coffee again.

The celebration here was minimal, just the usual routine. I didn't take any pictures this year as I'm not feeling much excited to celebrate it. Not because of the homesick or anything, but I think it's just the same usual day just like any other. Before long, I had been going on with the same daily stuff as any other days.

I've received my blood test a couple of days ago, after spending almost 2 days trying to get it. I should have gotten it last week but I thought they might be still processing it. So I called them and asked, had to wait almost 15 minutes to speak to the right person after back and forth, ended up being told that she didn't know how to read my result and couldn't give it to me. Transferred to another person and was informed that their IT system went down, explaining the reason why they couldn't send it to me last week and had asked me to call again later. Then I called again the next day, nobody picking up. Finally tried the third day and gotten it. It's all negative. So all is well.

I've also been ignoring texts, calls and messages from my FWBs. I've gotten bored with having sex now, but am still feeling somewhat repressed. Thank goodness we know what comes in handy when that happens, a little click here and there, problem solved. At times I thought rather than fantasising it, I can have it for real. But I'm reevaluating my sex and love life, leading me to halt any form of intimacy if it can be appropriately called as such with any guys. To date, I have yet to have a solid plan, but when I do I'll talk about it later.

Until then, happy Eid to all :)


3 comments:

  1. Selamat hari raya to you too Shin ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. good thing everything is well and hopefully the situation continues that way for you.

    selamat hari raya, you.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice :)