Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Mission Celibacy Starts

My attempts to slow down my usual habit of getting on with guys don't seem to go really well at the moment.

Like when I told Aaron (the Arab guy from the previous post) that I won't be up for fun, he kept trying to persuade me to come over to him. I begin to feel a bit annoyed with his constant messages. I would then usually ignored them for a couple of hours before replying that I was so busy with work to check my phone. At 4 am just now he texted and we chatted, he asked me to come over again. It's fucking 4, this guy is unbelievable.

Raj on the other hand (the South Asian one) pretty much understood my decision. But his mastery of the English language is such a turn off that I don't find his muscular physique can compensate that anymore. As with Aaron, he texted me to ask for a next time. I haven't yet made up my decision but I'm leaning towards there'll be no such thing as next time.

Then some more straight guys try to hit on me, which really makes me think about why I can't attract my own kind - the gays. I mean yuhoo, I'm here, I'm available (for dates of course). As I mentioned, straight guys are complicated but it seemed like there are so many of them out there looking for guys to 'try' something.

Nonetheless, I still chatted with them out of courtesy for their texts, and made it clear that I'm not up for sex, but would be okay to hang out or chat. As usual, their skills of persuasion can make the girl in me to have an orgasm, but I think I'll stick to what I've decided for now. No sex for 6-8 weeks.

Amen to that.

6 comments:

  1. Those straight guys- by hitting on you-are they straight in the 1st place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they genuinely are, after all it's up to them on how to define themselves :)

      Delete
  2. wahhhh.. kalo kat sini org bilang "laku.. mcm pisang goreng panas" #jagadiri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're exaggerating, I'm just a normal village boy :P

      Delete
  3. Haha. Bad English IS a big turn off isn't it? And straight guys?! *woot woot*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG it is! I usually stop responding if I couldn't bear it. Haha, the fantasy of all gay guys eh :P

      Delete

Be nice :)